Saturday, February 25, 2006

I am back at the blog

After nearly two months I am back blogging and this time with a mission.

I am going to learn as much as I can about this whole extended blog thing. And RSS. And maybe Podcasts, too. All the techies in the Blogosphere appear to know everything about every buzz-filled niblet of web and blog jargon. And act like they always did.

AM I THE ONLY BEGINNER HERE?

To start with I am finding lot of great information and help right here on the web. And in other blogs. So check in now and then. Perhaps you are also still learning.

On the sidebar I will collect helpful blogs about blogging. To start with here's a really good one, Bloggers Blog, "Blogging the Blogosphere: reporting on blogging news and trends." Bye for now I am going to go and check it out.