Saturday, December 17, 2005

Blogger replies again

Yesterday I got a reply from Blogger. Remember a few days ago the bottom half of my blog got chopped off? I had asked Blogger Help to tell me what happened. And more importantly how to avoid it happening again.

The first reply from Blogger was to tell me to read through the help screens again because I must have missed the solution to my problem. I carefully re-read the help screens and then I asked again for Blogger Help.

Like the first reply, the second reply -- not to "Dear First Name" or any name at all, but to "Hi There" -- said I should look again even more carefully through Blogger Help. They said they are way too busy with help requests to offer timely, personal assistance and thanked me for my patience.

Now I will wait to see if I get non-timely assistance or none at all.

No comments: