Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"Into the Woods" at University of West Florida

Little Red Riding Hood and the WolfLast Sunday afternoon we saw an excellent production of Steven Sondheim's "Into the Woods" at the University of West Florida.

The cast was mostly students, and very good musical theater students at that. We were pleased to see that one of our favorite local actors, Brooke Hardy, was Little Red Riding Hood. She was excellent as was much of the cast -- especially the actors who played the Baker, the Baker's Wife, the Witch and Cinderella.

For the list of cast and crew plus photos of the production click here.

2 comments:

ccurtis12 said...

I stumbled across this while looking for the show's review for my parents. :) I played Cinderella in UWF's Into the Woods and I just wanted to say 'thank you!' for coming out and seeing us, and for saying such nice things. I hope you're having a wonderful day.

Kenyo said...

Thank you for the comment. I hope we will see you again in a musical show.